2021/2022 Events not to be missed in Bermagui and surrounding areas:
- ReBoot in Bermagui - Saturday 2 - Monday 4 October 2021 - Refresh, relax and renew in beautiful Bermagui held over the October long weekend. Two awesome programs to choose: ReEnergise (Tai Chi, Pilates, Yoga, Barefoot Bowls, golf and more - catering for all levels of fitness) and ReActivate (fun runs and ocean swims).
- Narooma Boats Afloat - Friday 5 - Sunday 7 November 2021 - an annual weekend festival held on Wagonga Inlet, Narooma celebrating traditional wooden boats in all their varied forms - from clinkers and putt-putt to launches, cruisers and yachts.
- Sculpture Bermagui - Saturday 5 finishing Monday 14 March 2022 - is an annual event which includes an exhibition of outdoor sculpture pieces in the magnificent settings on the headland of Dickinson Point and the Dickinson Park foreshore. As well as indoor sculptural pieces on display in the Bermagui Community Centre.
- Four Winds Easter Festival - Thursday 14 finishing Monday 18 April 2022 - of classical, cultural and world music. Held annually over Easter in a parkland bush amphitheatre at the Four Winds site at Barragga Bay near Bermagui. Permforances are also held in Bermagui and surrounds.
- Narooma Oyster Festival - Friday 6 and Saturday 7 May 2022 - at Forster's Bay, Narooma. Showcasing and celebrating the region's oysters and their pristine environment is the key attraction for visitors. The festival always delivers something special for everyone – from foodies to families, combining a cosmopolitan quality food experience with excellent music and family entertainment.
Due to COVID-19 the following events are yet to be finalised:
- Montreal Goldfield Annual Heritage Day A fun day for all the family with tours and music, sausage sizzle, billy tea and damper, bullock team, lots of kids things, gold panning, stalls and more. Normally held in October.
- Cobargo Folk Festival The 2022 line-up is currently in the planning and will be announced later in 2021.
- Bermagui Seaside Fair stay tuned for more information on the re-invigoration of this great event.