Events not to be missed in Bermagui and surrounding areas:
- CRAB Bermagui Poker Run this event is organised by the Cancer Research Advocate Bikers. Join us on Saturday 16 February 2019 for a day of fun and fundraising commencing with drawing your 1st card at Bermagui Country Club then ride drawing subsequent cards at Candelo Hotel and Pambula Top Pub returning to Bermagui Country Club for your 5th and final card..
- Cobargo Folk Festival is a three day event that attracts over 200 performers from all over the world and is widely described as the best little folk festival in the country. Dates for the 2019 festival are Friday 2, Saturday 1 and Sunday 3 March.
- Sculpture Bermagui is an annual event which includes an exhibition of outdoor sculpture pieces in the magnificent settings on the headland of Dickinson Point and the Dickinson Park foreshore. As well as indoor sculptural pieces on display in the Bermagui Community Centre. To be held from Friday 8 finishing Sunday 17 March 2019.
- Bermagui Seaside Fair unfortunately this great event will not be held in 2019. Hopefully it will return in 2020.
- Four Winds Easter Festival from 2019 this will be an annual festival of classic, cultural and world music. It will continue to take place over Easter in a parkland bush amphitheatre at the Four Winds site at Barragga Bay near Bermagui. The next Festival will be held from Thursday 18 finishing Monday 21 April 2019.
- Narooma Oyster Festival Join us on Saturday 4 May 2019 at Forster's Bay, Narooma. The festival always delivers something special for everyone – from foodies to families, combining a cosmopolitan quality food experience with excellent music and family entertainment.
- ReBoot in Bermagui is an annual weekend to run, refresh, relax and renew in beautiful Bermagui now to be held over the October long weekend. In 2019 this will be Saturday 4 and Sunday 5. Two awesome programs to choose: ReEnergise (catering for all levels of fitness) and ReActivate.
- Narooma Boats Afloat is an annual weekend festival held on Wagonga Inlet celebrating traditional boats in all their varied forms - from clinkers and putt-putt to launches, cruisers and yachts. The 14th festival will be held from Friday 18 to Sunday 20 October 2019.