Events not to be missed in Bermagui and surrounding areas in 2019:
- ReBoot in Bermagui is an annual weekend to run, refresh, relax and renew in beautiful Bermagui now to be held over the October long weekend. In 2019 this will be Saturday 5 and Sunday 6. Two awesome programs to choose: ReEnergise (catering for all levels of fitness) and ReActivate.
- Marine Rescue Bermagui Open Day Everyone is invited to tour the Marine Rescue Radio Room and Rescue Boat Vessel. Gold coin donation. Sausage sizzle at the harbour with proceeds to Marine Rescue Bermagui. Loads of seafaring activities and information. We look forward to seeing you on board! Sunday 6 October 2019 11.00am to 3.00pm at Bermagui Fishermens' Wharf.
- Montreal Goldfield Annual Heritage Day Saturday 12 October from 9.30am to 2.00pm. Tours and music all day, sausage sizzle, billy tea and damper, bullock team, lots of kids things, gold panning, stalls and more. Cost: $7.50 per person or $25.00 per family.
- Narooma Boats Afloat is an annual weekend festival held on Wagonga Inlet celebrating traditional boats in all their varied forms - from clinkers and putt-putt to launches, cruisers and yachts. The 14th festival will be held from Friday 18 to Sunday 20 October 2019.
- CRAB Bermagui Poker Run this event is organised by the Cancer Research Advocate Bikers. Normally held in February as yet 2020 date to be advised. A day of fun and fundraising commencing with drawing your 1st card at Bermagui Country Club then ride drawing subsequent cards at Candelo Hotel and Pambula Top Pub returning to Bermagui Country Club for your 5th and final card.
- Cobargo Folk Festival is a three day event that attracts over 200 performers from all over the world and is widely described as the best little folk festival in the country. Dates for the 2020 festival are Friday 28, Saturday 29 February and Sunday 1 March.
- Sculpture Bermagui is an annual event which includes an exhibition of outdoor sculpture pieces in the magnificent settings on the headland of Dickinson Point and the Dickinson Park foreshore. As well as indoor sculptural pieces on display in the Bermagui Community Centre. To be held from Friday 6 finishing Sunday 15 March 2020.
- Four Winds Easter Festival of classical, cultural and world music. Held annually over Easter in a parkland bush amphitheatre at the Four Winds site at Barragga Bay near Bermagui. Permforances are also heald in Bermagui and surrounds. The next Festival will be held from Thursday 9 finishing Monday 12 April 2020.
- Narooma Oyster Festival Join us on Saturday 1 and Sunday 2 May 2020 at Forster's Bay, Narooma. The festival always delivers something special for everyone – from foodies to families, combining a cosmopolitan quality food experience with excellent music and family entertainment.
- Bermagui Seaside Fair unfortunately this great event will not be held in 2019. Hopefully it will return in 2020.